You Know you are a gardener when…
1. You want to dead head other people’s flowers ~like at the Dr.’s office.
2. Your receive potatoes for your birthday~ and they are in a gift bag!
3. You need to work in your yard all day….and you are happy about it.
4. The Gardening department is your first stop at the home improvement store.
5. Mosquito netting over your hat sounds like a good idea to you~ Damn gnats!
6. You don’t care how you look while wearing that mosquito netting over your head.
7. In addition to the mosquito netting, acquiring gardening apparel of any kind feels like a wardrobe boost.
8. When it hasn’t rained in a while, and you finally get a good soaking rain ~ you imagine your plants just sighing with relief….. and you are so thankful for not having to water.
9. Your teenagers and/or their friends actually notice your garden AND remark at how nice your yard looks.
10. Strangers stop to ask questions about your different plants ~ and you know the answers.
11. Your favorite shoes are waterproof.
12. You are nodding your head because you can relate to most of these reasons…
Have any others? Let me know! I will be sending out a Waistie Garden Pouch from Garden Shoes Online to one of you who comments with a good one! I will have the staff at gardenshoesonline.com pick the winner from your comments.