When I opened up the box to my new Muck Breezy Garden Shoes I was thrilled to find these fun shoes. When I tried them on I found them to be very supportive as well as comfortable.
They feel like a running shoe. Their sturdy soles are rugged for traction on wet grass and dirt.
The footing feels secure and stable when you walk in them. I can hardly wait for the nice weather so I can try them in action! That is of course as long as I keep them away from Knox, our German Shepherd Puppy. He seems to like them too.
Visit Garden Shoes Online to see the solids and patterns in fun colors available
Muck Boots Women’s Breezy Low Cool Series Features
- New XpressCool™ lining material keeps your feet cool in warm weather
- Weighs 20% less than other Muck brand shoes
- Built on a last designed for women, providing ultimate fit and comfort
- 4mm CR flex-foam bootie with four-way stretch nylon, 100% waterproof, lightweight and flexible
- EVA Midsole
- New lightweight EVA outsole with rubber pods for optimal traction and support
- etc® sockliner to reduce friction and heat build up